Tech News World, Contacts Samsung Galaxy, Windows 8, Nokia Lumia, Quad Core Smart Phones, HTC smartphone, Google Nexus, MacBook, PayPal

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Nepal qualifies for World Cup T20 2014 (Bangladesh).

Nepal qualifies for World Cup T20 2014 (Bangladesh). - Although I work in the office and a lot of work that makes me tired but still I make a blog Tech News World and still will update it for you because this is part of my hobby who likes the world of technology, especially about the gadget, now we will discuss first about Nepal qualifies for World Cup T20 2014 (Bangladesh). because it is the topic that you are now looking for, please refer to the information I provide in the guarantee for you,

Articles : Nepal qualifies for World Cup T20 2014 (Bangladesh).
full Link : Nepal qualifies for World Cup T20 2014 (Bangladesh).
Article Nepal, Article Nepal qualify for world cup t20 cricket 2014, Article Nepal to play in world cup cricket, Article Nepal vs hongkong Cricket, Article Nepali cricket team, Article Parash Khadka, Article Pubudu Dassanayake Coach nepal,

You can also see our article on:

Nepal qualifies for World Cup T20 2014 (Bangladesh).

It is a very joyful, splendid and glorious moment for a person to have their country selected for a World cup tournament and that happened today for our country Nepal being qualified for world twenty20 cricket 2014 (to be held in US). Nepal after emerging third in Group B met Hongkong (second in Group A) in the first Playoff match where the winner directly gets the ticket to US. In such a crucial match for the world cup qualification, Nepal beat Hongkong by 5 wickets in the very last ball. The game turned out to be very thrilling as we had to score 13 runs from the last over, but Sharad Vesawkar smashed a six and a four in the first two balls of that over making the win possible. Skipper Paras Khadka was declared man of the match, scoring 46 runs from 39 balls and the credit even goes to Gyanendra Malla (30 runs) and Jitendra Mukhiya (for taking 3 wickets). In fact, all of Nepalese Cricket Team played well to have this dream come true despite some weakness and lagging. And the biggest gratitude will be towards coach Pubudu Dassanayake, for his excellent training and implanting the confidence in our boys for the international match.
Now I believe our Cricket Team will go way up with this qualification and someday we will lift the World cup trophy. Even one day (ODI) qualification is lined up, hope we will do better in that tournament too. This is just a kick off for our existence in the International sports tournaments.
We, all nepali are proud of our cricket team players and coach, they deserve a big welcome back to Kathmandu, apart from some financial rewards from the government. I will be there if I know the exact time of their arrival. Are you gonna be there??
Nepali Cricket Team in presentation program.

Pubudu Dassanayake: Nepali cricket Team's Coach.

so much information about Nepal qualifies for World Cup T20 2014 (Bangladesh).

hopefully information Nepal qualifies for World Cup T20 2014 (Bangladesh). can provide useful knowledge for you in getting information about the latest gadgets,

just finished your reading article about Nepal qualifies for World Cup T20 2014 (Bangladesh). if you feel this article useful for you please bookmark or share using link http://aziin5teens.blogspot.com/2013/11/nepal-qualifies-for-world-cup-t20-2014.html for more people know

Tag : , , , , , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Nepal qualifies for World Cup T20 2014 (Bangladesh).

0 comments:

Post a Comment