Tech News World, Contacts Samsung Galaxy, Windows 8, Nokia Lumia, Quad Core Smart Phones, HTC smartphone, Google Nexus, MacBook, PayPal

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Following up on "Mobile Applications, RIP"

Following up on "Mobile Applications, RIP" - Although I work in the office and a lot of work that makes me tired but still I make a blog Tech News World and still will update it for you because this is part of my hobby who likes the world of technology, especially about the gadget, now we will discuss first about Following up on "Mobile Applications, RIP" because it is the topic that you are now looking for, please refer to the information I provide in the guarantee for you,

Articles : Following up on "Mobile Applications, RIP"
full Link : Following up on "Mobile Applications, RIP"
Article applications, Article mobile, Article mobile data,

You can also see our article on:


Following up on "Mobile Applications, RIP"

I was very surprised by the volume of responses to last week's post on the decline of the mobile applications business. Many of the comments were passionate and well reasoned, and if you haven't seen them I recommend that you check them out http://aziin5teens.blogspot.com /2008/02/mobile-applications-rip.html">here.

My biggest insight from the comments was that I had generalized too broadly about the mobile software world. Several mobile developers wrote in to say that they're doing just fine, thank you. Most of them seem to be either in enterprise mobile software, or doing contract development for major companies that have decided they want a mobile presence. In both cases, they have ways to get around the distribution logjam that I see as the biggest barrier to success in mobile software. I wasn't thinking about either of those developer categories when I wrote the post.

Anyway, I really appreciate all the comments. I learn a lot from the folks who post feedback, and I hope the comments are useful for you as well.



so much information about Following up on "Mobile Applications, RIP"

hopefully information Following up on "Mobile Applications, RIP" can provide useful knowledge for you in getting information about the latest gadgets,

just finished your reading article about Following up on "Mobile Applications, RIP" if you feel this article useful for you please bookmark or share using link http://aziin5teens.blogspot.com/2008/03/following-up-on-applications-rip.html for more people know

Tag : , , ,
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

Related : Following up on "Mobile Applications, RIP"

0 comments:

Post a Comment